AURCO Lunch Speaker Series
April 5-9, 2021
The Association for University Regional Campuses of Ohio is pleased to announce the first-ever Lunch Speaker Series on April 5-9, 2021. This replaces the annual conference normally held at a regional campus.
How does it work?
- Presentations hosted by the speakers take place each day at 11 am, 12 noon and 1 pm
- Speakers set up and host their own virtual meeting (e.g., Zoom, Teams, Meet)
- AURCO emails weblinks to all registered participants
- Registered participants attend presentations of their choice
- Sessions include 30 minutes for presentation and 20 minutes for questions and discussion
What is the theme?Speakers may present on any topic related to the students and faculty at regional campuses of Ohio. Presentations can cover professional and scholarly research, teaching and learning, and service. Presentations from all academic disciplines and students of Ohio Regional Campuses are encouraged.
How do I sign up to present?Interested speakers submit the free application by March 1st by clicking here. Accepted presentations will be notified by March 16th. Speakers will need to complete the registration (see link below) to attend other presentations.
How do I register to attend a presentation?Interested attendees complete the free registration between March 19-30 by clicking here. All attendees and speakers need to register to receive weblinks to virtual presentations. AURCO will email meeting URLs and credentials to virtual meetings by April 2nd.
What if I have questions?Please contact the Program Chairs. We look forward to seeing you!
Program ChairsJoe Cavanaugh: email@example.com
Eric Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Huelscamp: email@example.com